La Clairière shelter
This little log house is bright and private. Nestled in the heart of a charming glade, this shelter is backed by the mountainside, where a nice stream flows from above.
||Closest access in Vallée Bras-du-Nord
||1.4 km from Accueil Shannahan by Castor trail (See map)
- Wood stove (Wood for sale at Accueil Shannahan)
- Material to start a fire (matches, newspaper and firelighters)
- Foam mattress / single (6 x)
- Large pot and pan washer
- Source of water (non-drinkable) near
- Fire area outside
- Exclusive accommodation not serving as stopover for hikers
- The rental of this accommodation gives you full exclusivity
Not included and restrictions
- Campfire permitted in the summer, forbidden in the winter.
- Running water, dishes, pots and utensils, bedding and towels, propane stove and lighting
- Hut without electricity or propane gas
- Non-smoking, no pets
Please note that all visitors must stop before their stay at main welcome point (Roquemont) to complete the final details of booking and get their right of access for activities.
/night (taxes and access rates not included)
Camping Equipment Rental