La Clairière shelter
This little log house is bright and private. Nestled in the heart of a charming glade, this shelter is backed by the mountainside, where a nice stream flows from above.
||Closest access in Vallée Bras-du-Nord
||1,4 km away (walking only) from the Shannahan center by using the Castor trail.
- Wood stove (Wood for sale at Accueil Shannahan)
- Material to start a fire (matches, newspaper and firelighters)
- Foam mattress / single (6 x)
- Large pot and pan washer
- Source of water (non-drinkable) near
- Fire area outside
- Exclusive accommodation not serving as stopover for hikers
- The rental of this accommodation gives you full exclusivity
Not included and restrictions
- Campfire permitted in the summer, forbidden in the winter.
- Running water, dishes, pots and utensils, bedding and towels, propane stove and lighting
- Hut without electricity or propane gas
- Non-smoking, no pets
No access by car nearby. Personal items should be carried on foot for about 1,4 km. It is necessary to transport your luggage with a backpack.
Please note that all visitors must stop before their stay at main welcome point (Roquemont) to complete the final details of booking and get their right of access for activities.
Sunday to Thursday
Friday, Saturday and and holidays
/night. Taxes and access rates (for each night) not included.
Camping Equipment Rental